This course is designed to help you acquire new skills at your work place. It provides guidance on how you can “rise to the occasion” by helping you accept a new challenge or responsibility. It is a customized structure that throws light on several subjects pertaining to decision-making, adapting to changes at work environment and solving problems with ease.
Who Can Enroll:
This course is designed for any individual willing to take on greater responsibilities outside his/her regular job responsibilities.
- On completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand your role in today’s work environment.
- Reach your highest potential by gaining knowledge on developmental strategies.
- Perform with increased efficiency and career potential.
- Focus on developing skills that improve key competencies, helping you gain success and recognition in your career.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost cover training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support
- material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training
- completion. (Participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject-matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Preparing for Greater Responsibility.
- Identifying and Assessing the Five key Skill Areas.
- Being Business Smart and Savvy.
- Managing Change.
- Communicating Strategically.
- Juggling New Assignments and Current Responsibilities.
- Leading and Working in Teams.
- Preparing the Plans for Greater Responsibility.