Design thinking is an impactful process for effective problem-solving. That insightful process, possesses the potential, to outgrow innovation. Featuring under its vast umbrella are the fascinating areas of concept development, applied creativity, prototyping and experimentation.
Through this expert instructor lead course, participants are educated to use design thinking approaches to businesses. That significantly improves the success rate for innovation.
The participants are lead, encompassing the critical dimensions of Desirability. Feasibility. Viability.
Who Can Enroll:
- Individuals and teams, who want to adopt the powerful practice of design thinking in their organization.
- Entrepreneurs, or anyone responsible for driving innovation and growth.
- Understanding the design thinking process.
- Identification of opportunities through customer needs analysis.
- Create clear product specifications. Based on customer needs that are desirable, feasible, and viable.
- Generation and evaluation new product concepts with applied creativity.
- Planning and executing a prototype.
- Enriching customer experiences.
- Creation and establishment of a robust product architecture.
- Evaluation of the economics of product development.
- Design of products and services, with sustainability as a constant factor to consider.
- Planning and managing innovation projects effectively
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Module 1: Design Thinking Skills
Module 2: Identifying Customer Needs
Module 3: Product Specifications
Module 4: Applied Creativity
Module 5: Prototyping
Module 6: Design for Services
Module 7: Product Architecture
Module 8: Financial Analysis
Module 9: Design for Environment
Module 10: Product Development Processes