Making a successful sales pitch is simultaneously a sales team’s calling and their greatest dread.
So how do you lead a sales team, which brings in dividends, and closes each sale with ease?
Here is how.
Who Can Enroll:
Sales leaders, sales team managers, sales representatives. Any of the above who have anything to do with bringing in sales leads, and converting them into viable business.
These are the people who stand to gain the most from this course.
- You learn how to give primary focus to results.
- Identify what the expectations are and learn how to manage them.
- Find ways to keep your team invested by incentivizing them.
- Volume versus value ratio, and how to use it.
- Goals that are realistic yet high. Learning how to set them.
- Prioritize learning as a primary objective.
- Learn how to find and hire coachable sales representatives.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Different Sales Team models – The Island, The assembly line, and the Takeaway models.
- How to effectively manage a sales team.
- Training your team – How to give a proper onboarding program.
- Creating fluid sales processes.
- How to properly implement the KISS rule into prevalent sales methods.