Mastering Supply Chain Analytics requires a 360 degree view of the entire supply chain, all the way from sourcing to logistics. One that you will have upon enrolling to this course.
The Key Performance Indicators that you need to focus on
Who Can Enroll:
People who would like to move at light speed towards their career goals, working in the logistics sector. The ones who want to find the quintessential answers to most questions related to Supply Chain. And how to minimize losses from mistakes made along the way.
- How to evaluate and maximize the Key Performance Indicators in companies.
- How to successfully predict future demand.
- Purchasing, planning and delivering. The golden ratio between the three.
- How to predict and analyze errors in production, avoiding them at all costs.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- How to properly perform Reverse Logistics Analytics.
- Predictive Maintenance of critical assets.
- Strategic Management – How to make decisions depending on emergent technologies.
- Using Analytics to track Cost and Overhead.