A 100 days is all it takes to completely transform a leader. Positive transformational leadership goes into the making of the best of the next. This course helps train Leaders to strategically deal with contingencies their company might face.
Who Can Enroll:
This course is designed for people in mid to senior levels of a company’s management. A course that can be taken both by individuals as well as groups, to chart a common course of betterment in their work ethic.
- Learning how to become what we choose to be.
- How to take a fresh view by being externally open.
- How to accept and integrate feedback.
- Methods for increasing integrity.
- How integrity helps change work culture.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Finding your inner Leader.
- Evaluating the work dynamic as a whole.
- Learning to have empathy and building trust with the workforce.
- Defusing toxic relationships.
- Learning how to build integrity and authenticity.
- Imbuing purpose in organizations.