A Rapid Improvement is a team activity. It is an important entity under ‘Lean’ umbrella. It is aimed at rapid implementation of Lean methods to eliminate production waste, and in particular, areas of a process.
Who Can Enroll:
- Professionals who wish for business improvement.
- Manufacturers and practitioners looking for efficiency.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost cover training sessions, comprehensive notes set.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Focus on using operational resources efficiently.
- Improvements in throughput, productivity, material and labour costs.
- Emphasis on safety, space utilization and cycle time.
- Effective decreasing of defects and cycle Time
- Better optimized factory operations
- Efficiency Improvement.
- Improvement of communication and teamwork
- Expansion of knowledge related to products and processes
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Team Building
- Principles of Lean Manufacturing
- Value Stream Mapping
- 5S Workplace Organization
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Setup Reduction
- Pull/Kanban Systems
- Cellular/Flow Manufacturing
- Project Presentation and Evaluation (2)