Six Sigma is a Quality Management confirmation, which has worldwide recognition over the industries.
In Six Sigma Yellow Belt workshops created aim to equip candidates to become Lean six Sigma subject matter experts.
The course provides:
- A comprehensive fundamental knowledge of methodologies used in LSS and continuous improvement.
- Candidates will be able to use the learnt tools to assist Lean Six Sigma Leaders and their organization to drive processes with minimal waste, better cycle times and optimized productivity.
Who Can Enroll:
Who intend to advance in Lean Six Sigma and executives who are keen to explore choices to enhance productivity and performance of their company’s processes are eligible for this course.
- Onsite, Classrooms or Online provided
- Training certificate for course completion
- Company Customized courses available.
- Professionally planned, prepared, and presented.
- Guidelines and Support material is provided to all participants.
- Certificate of training completion.
- Support from subject matter experts.
- Know the origin and objectives of Lean, Six Sigma, and Lean Six Sigma.
- Understanding the tools and methods used in a Lean Six Sigma project and deployment.
- Learn the DMAIC methods and Lean Six Sigma phase requirements and checklists.
- Practice applying Lean Six Sigma tools and methods in a simulated case study.
- After completing the course, you should be able to make your career Quality management sector.
- Yellow Belt confirmed experts will basically take an interest as a Project colleague in the task and along these lines help Green and Black Belts to guarantee the nature of the venture.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Module1: Comprehending and creating the SIPOC Diagram
- Model 2: Overview of Process Mapping (the 6 foot view)
- Module 3: C&E Matrix
- Module 4: Effects Analysis along with Failure Modes
- Module 5: Fundamental Statistics
- Module 6: Minitab Introduction
- module 7: Developing Graphs (fundamental quality tools)