Six sigma and lean, make way for organizations to effectively measure, analyse and modulate their production process. They emphasise in implementing proper waste elimination. They help in designing the management structures in a way that motivates the employees, with placing equal focus on improvement in quality and productivity.
Headed by our subject specialist, this course delivers the training, to master driving quality and productivity programs. It provides in-depth practical knowledge on the powerful analytical and management tools of six sigma methodology. Application of descriptive and inferential statistics is demonstrated. The immersive learning experience is provided with interactive exercises and interesting case studies.
In contemporary business ecosystem, six sigma skills are widely sought internationally by employers and business owners. Those skills are assured to deliver improved business process, performance and exceptional quality.
- Six sigma certification offers career advancement and significant raised salary. (Annual Salary: ₹ 11 – 22 lakh)
- It has applicability across most major industries.
- You’ll witness organisational transformation with minimal persisting errors.
- Be ready to fill void of untapped lucrative jobs of six sigma certification positions.
Who Can Enroll:
- Aspirants aiming to make their career in Quality Management sector.
- Professionals interested in utilising six sigma methodologies for implementing successful projects.
- Candidates responsible for driving improvement projects using lean tools and techniques.
- There is no eligibility criteria to pursue Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
- Know the origin and objectives of Lean, Six Sigma, and Lean Six Sigma.
- Understanding the tools and methods used in a Lean Six Sigma project and deployment.
- Learn the DMAIC methods and Lean Six Sigma phase requirements and checklists.
- Practice applying Lean Six Sigma tools and methods in a simulated case study.
- After completing the course, you should be able to make your career Quality management sector.
- Yellow Belt confirmed experts will basically take an interest as a Project colleague in the task and along these lines help Green and Black Belts to guarantee the nature of the venture.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Module1: Comprehending and creating the SIPOC Diagram
- Model 2: Overview of Process Mapping (the 6 foot view)
- Module 3: C&E Matrix
- Module 4: Effects Analysis along with Failure Modes
- Module 5: Fundamental Statistics
- Module 6: Minitab Introduction
- module 7: Developing Graphs (fundamental quality tools)