As a leader, your responsibility lies in making sure your team performs at its peak. As the famous quote goes “United we stand and divided we fall”, it is of prime importance people working together identify themselves as a team. To ensure the proper synchronization stays strong within them, regular meetings enhance their engagement with one another.
The fundamental human quality on which the strength of the team lies is ‘trust’. It will set a spontaneous flow of idea generation and great initiatives from the team.
Each team member, with his unique perspective, and unique set of skills, is a fantastic resource to mine. Having a distinguished badge of manager, your instinct and aptness in assigning the suitable job role to the members are what ultimately places your organization on the summit of productivity.
With CHOOLS, learn the three critical elements, which build and sustain the successful teams. An identified sense of purpose, identified skillset of people and the processing skills. You will understand the significance and contribution of each element. You will learn crafting a purpose statement for your team aligned with the objectives of your organization. You will transform to be the best in problem analysis and decision making in your company.
Who Can Enroll:
- Aspiring individuals aiming to be a team leaders or managers.
- Professionals with responsibilities of managing a team.
- Business leaders and Entrepreneurs interested in enhancing productivity in their organizations.
- Identified characteristics of the high performing teams.
- Four step high performance model for effective guidance to the team.
- Formulation of the team purpose statement.
- Resolving the problems persistently encountered by the teams.
- Exploring novel ways to keep the team members engaged.
- Leadership tactics to uphold confidence and morale of the team.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Types of Teams
- The Successful Team
- What Is a High-Performance Team?
- High-Performance Team Model
- Phases of Development
- Breakthrough Point
- Team Purpose
- Defining Team Purpose
- Team Purpose Statement
- People Skills
- The Importance of Good Communication
- Active Listening
- The Decision-Making Process
- Process Skills
- Effective Teams Establish and Follow Processes
- Problem Analysis
- The Decision-Making Process
- Rules of Conduct
- Team Rules of Conduct
- Creating Rules of Conduct
- Dealing with Team Problems
- Problem-Solving Process
- Common Team Problems and Possible Solutions
- Team Roles and Responsibilities
- Motivating the Team
- Motivation and High-Performance Teams