Some men are born leaders. There is no age bracket that confines a leader; one that every person likes and chooses to follow. But leadership is also a skillset that every new manager must have hands on knowledge about. In fact, surveys show that companies who have invested in training their managers have seen an improvement in sales of no less than 114%. People working under them are less likely to not show up to work, and customer satisfaction has seen increases of 90%. Companies in the United States of America have spent a sum of 160 billion on employee training and education.
Who Can Enroll:
New managers, who need to be true leaders. They are the ones who lead the pack, and the ones who inspire change in the workforce. They are the ones for whom this course is designed for. Many people get promoted to managerial posts, and then they learn how to be one as they go along.
Stand ahead of the crowd. If you find yourself at any level of management, with a workforce you are responsible for, do not learn as you go along. Learn to lead as you go along.
- You will learn how to lead in a way people will like to follow.
- You learn to deal with interpersonal issues, and how each person will react under varying circumstances.
- You learn effective conflict resolution. No one gets their egos hurt. The work continues flawlessly.
- You learn how to deal with the aftermath of decisions you make. And how to ideate carefully.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Critical Thinking – Making sure that the people you lead, carry out tasks assigned to them with finesse and commitment.
- Being a Motivator – People working under you. How to keep them motivated, and engaged in their work.
- Learn how to delegate – Finding the best ways to delegate work among your team members.
- Planning meetings – Making work meetings exciting. Making it seem like an adventure for your team members, one they are excited to attend. Planning them effectively, to give productive outcomes.