Building the next generation of leader. Sounds like a simple task. But when you look at it from the perspective of companies who have to decide who will lead their company; be it for the next year, or the next decade, this is a very important call to make.
Visionary leaders are hard to come by. So why wait for them, when you can develop the ones you already have to be visionary? Invest in up skilling talent in your company through this course.
Who Can Enroll:
People who are in the executive levels of any company’s hierarchy can enroll. This course is best suited for people with a decade’s worth of experience in managing people. But this is not a prerequisite. If you understand the need to upskill talent in your company, or you, as an individual need to climb the corporate ladder, in a faster manner. Then this course is made for you.
- Charisma, how to develop it, and how to use it. A leader who exudes confidence, is a leader people will follow.
- An in-depth understanding of the global marketplace, improved decision making, and cross-functional skills.
- Broader knowledge of the business, a global perspective on how the business is run, and insights that are agile, keeping in pace with changes in the global market.
- Breakthrough innovation at the workplace. How to implement strategies to make it happen.
- Strategic and leadership challenges. Creating a plan of action to overcome then.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Building skills at a foundational level.
- The how to on formulating strategy and implementing them.
- Fostering innovation and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Changing personal styles of leadership.