In the day and age where customer expectations are the highest, success of a business is more dependent on meeting and moving beyond those expectations. Understanding and choreographing the optimal customer interactions is complex. Customer impact stands on one simple ground: Relationships.
In this exceptional course, you will be introduced to what drives the customer experience in this hypercompetitive world. Throughout the course, real-world examples are used to demonstrate how those components come together to form a company’s relationship with their customers.
You will be equipped. With design thinking mind-set, tools, skills to head start bold innovation. With immersive sessions, you’ll gain the practical applications and experience of design thinking, to move your business ahead.
Who Can Enroll:
- Candidates wanting to apply the fundamentals of design thinking to their businesses.
- Professionals looking for practical experience in applying core principles and key concepts of design thinking.
- Professionals from corporate, independent consultancy, start-up, government department or academic institution.
- Implementation of Design Thinking in your business.
- Learning to empathize with your customers to improve your proposition and strategy.
- Developing creative problem solving skills and mind-set for innovation;
- Increasing your confidence for remote & multi-disciplinary collaboration.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Discovery through empathy
- From Reframe to Novel Concepts
- Prototyping and Storytelling