Design of Experiment is a critical statistical tool for collecting the data, their analysis and their implementation in a variety of experiments. It is mainly utilised for Planning, Conducting, Analysing and Interpreting controlled tests. It helps in the development of efficient processes, improvement of product performance and for identifying quick solutions for manufacturing problems. The application of powerful statistical methods has the potential for resulting in breakthrough discoveries.
Under the guidance of our expert instructor, you will get trained in designing successful experiments for particular sets of data. You will learn their proper execution and analysis of the results. You can join the course for gaining the fundamentals of experimental design. Utilising the skills gained you can make your way in getting statistically sound results and significant improvement in result quality.
Since the Six Sigma skills are widely sought internationally and are timelessly proven to improve business processes and performance. This course gives you an unbelievable head-start for your career advancement and your salary potential.
Who Can Enroll:
- Product Managers
- Process Managers
- Quality Managers
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belts
- Optimization of process settings using design of experiments.
- Application of the statistical techniques utilized in Six Sigma.
- Definition and description of variety of variables.
- Steps for planning proper design of experiments.
- Identify the advantages of design of experiments.
- Major approaches of design of experiments.
- Performance and analysis of full factorial experiment.
- Performance and analysis of Taguchi experiment.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Welcome & Introduction
- Importance of Experiments
- Phases of Experiments
- Types of Experiments
- Taguchi Design of Experiments
- Basic DOE Terms
- Performing Full Factorial Experiment in Minitab
- Analysing Full Factorial Results in Minitab
- Advanced DOE Term
Closing & Practice
- Conclusion and feedback
Fractional Factorial Designs
- Performing Fractional Factorial Experiments
- Analysing Fractional Factorial Results in Minitab