Logistics and Supply Chain Management is one important system that is found in all organisations. This system plays a major role in increasing total value of customer satisfaction, which is achieved by optimization of labor and the introduction of automation in the system.
This course is devised to master and control an organization’s logistics system like an expert.
Learn methods that are used for supply chain, forecasting demand, and structuring your entire supply chain and logistics system.
Course Duration : 8 weeks @ 5 hours/week
➤ SCM fundamentals and post-covid trends
➤ Inventory planning and control, JIT, VMI
➤ Purchasing fundamentals
➤ Warehouse management and logistics
➤ Transportation planning
➤ Demand forecasting methods
➤ Material management-Planning and distribution
➤ Blockchain in SCM, ML and Big Data in SCM
course for you?
Course is best suited for:
➤ The below mentioned professionals can enroll for this course
➤ Supply chain & logistics practitioners and beginners looking to learn and improve their skills.
➤ Supply chain managers looking to structure their logistics management system.
➤ Managers in Manufacturing/service/e-commerce industry
➤ Any professional who wishes to move to the supply chain role
➤ Engineers in Buying/ Purchasing
➤ Logistics/Sourcing Lead
People with 3+ industry experience in manufacturing or service industry is preferable for enrolling in this course.
Introduction-Understanding Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Demand Management
- Forecasting Methods, capacity planning, customer order process, forecasting errors, material management planning
- Stock Function
- Material Management & Transportation
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Distribution Requirement Planning
- Kanban Cards
- Lot Size (Economic Order Quantity, EOQ)
- Safety stock
Distribution and route planning
- Consolidation techniques
- Load factor
- Route planning. -Sweep and savings method
- Network optimization model
- Terminal Management
- Tracking & Tracing
- Transportation (Pricing)
Procurement and collaboration
- Procurement Process
- Types of procurement
- Procurement of Materials (Financial Considerations)
- Suppliers Evaluation Criteria
- The flip side of supply chain – Negative effects
- Collaboration Concept
- Resource Utilization
- Product Supply Chain Strategies
Request for DEMO