Big Data is one of the most sought-after technology in the present-day world, and IT professionals are open to this great opportunity to make use of the demand for Big Data professionals across the globe.
We present to you, Big Data with Hadoop, delivered by experts and the best trainers with hands-on experience in the industry.
We have curated this course with the most sought-after concepts that are covered in the context of Big Data Hadoop.
Today’s business can identify insights for decisions to be made immediately, unlike a few years back, where the analytics could be put to use only for future needs. These are the two most important benefits of Big Data – Speed and efficiency. It gives an entity the speed and agility and thus the ultimate competitive edge in the market, which was lacking before.
Course Duration : 12 weeks @ 5-10 hours/week
➤ Participants will get hands-on knowledge on these lines
➤ Data accumulation sources
➤ Techniques of real-time forecasting of business/markets
➤ Scrutinizing large databases to identify crucial points that influence business decisions
➤ Mitigating risks by optimizing decisions on unforeseen circumstances and business scenarios
➤ Knowledge of data-driven marketing
➤ Diversifying revenue streams for the business that increases the ROI
➤ Importance of customer redressal and grievances in real time
➤ Diversification of business products and services through innovation
course for you?
Course is best suited for:
➤ Eligibility for a Big Data Certification
➤ Though there are no specific requirements to become a big data professional, most of the people working in the industry have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in science, mathematics, engineering, finance, economics, or statistics.
➤ If you are from another field of studies, but determined enough, you can take the help of big data training courses to learn the skills and techniques that are necessary to become a big data professional.
Degree in maths, statistics, computer science, information management, finance or economics. These subjects place heavy emphasis on statistical and analytical skills.
To get into these courses, you usually need to gain your Senior Secondary Certificate of Education.
Introduction to Big Data
- Introduction to Big Data, evolution, types of Big data, sources, Big data analytics, benefits and impacts on business.
All about Hadoop
- What is Hadoop, uses, features, architecture & core components, HDFS, Hadoop versions, types of nodes in Hadoop, Hadoop 1.x architecture, Hadoop 2.x architecture.
Map Reduce and YARN
- Core components of Hadoop, design, and concept of HDFS
- Map reduce – data processing, parallel processing of data, map reduce programming model, map reduce in detail through word count
- YARN & YARN flow, scheduling in YARN
- Map reduce Vs YARN
- Cloudera Installation
- Basic Commands in Hadoop
- Hadoop Distribution Systems
- Popular Hadoop Distributions
- Choosing a Hadoop Distribution
- Hadoop Distribution Systems Quiz
- SPARK STREAMING
Value added Courses
- LINUX Basics
Request for DEMO