This Course is designed for people searching to harmonize supply chain management with data analytics. Through this course, you will explore and deal up problems in various domains of a supply chain.
After completion this course, you will learn particular data analytics skills and tools to develop supply chain performance.
This certificate program will help you improve figure out the role of analytics in Supply Chain Management (SCM) and to experience the dynamics of SCM analytics
Who Can Enroll:
- This course is designed for
- Supply Chain & Logistics services
- Consulting, Finance, Manufacturing, IT, ITES Professional
- Experienced business professionals who operate data analyses of any form in the area of supply chain, and who explore to get more from their supply chain data.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost cover training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support.
- Understanding of trending data analytics to support data-based decisions.
- Grasp data for decision making in Supply Chain
- Structure for data-driven Supply Chain revolution
- Enlarge your career prospects
- You’ll learn the key tools for working with SCM data while experience with analytics techniques.
- Understand and cover ML techniques definite to production planning and predictive preservation.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Module 1: Introduction of Analytics for Supply Chain
Module 2: Data Storage
Module 3: Descriptive Analytics
Module 4: Supply Chain Problem Solving
Module 5: Predictive Analytics