As the demand for exceptional project talent continues to unbelievably grow, there lies a wonderful career opportunity to fill those shoes. One of the most credible sources of research indicates that 2.2 million project centred roles are to be filled, each year, through the next decade. Skilled project managers will be most sought after.
This globally recognized course, gives you a head-start, in establishing yourself as the certified project management professional. Delivered with the latest versions of course content, research reports and expert instructions.
PMP being the topmost project management certification, undeniably proves you have the specialized skills and the managing experience.
Who Can Enroll:
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager.
- Managing the project cost-effectively
- The increasing success rate of projects
- Executing the project effectively. With measured parameters of time & cost
- Understanding the best practices of PMP
- Understanding the best practices on human resource and vendor management
- Managing the risks involved in a project
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Lesson 01 – Introduction to the Course15:39Preview
Lesson 02 – Introduction to PMP Certification20:04Preview
Lesson 03 – Professional and Social Responsibility18:49
Lesson 04 – Project Management Framework37:55Preview
Lesson 05 – Project Management Processes08:47
Lesson 06 – Role of the Project Manager09:21Preview
Lesson 07 – Project Integration Management53:34Preview
Lesson 08 – Project Scope Management40:49
Lesson 09 – Project Schedule Management47:26Preview
Lesson 10 – Project Cost Management37:32Preview
Lesson 11 – Project Quality Management33:14Preview
Lesson 12 – Project Resource Management48:53
Lesson 13 – Project Communications Management24:38
Lesson 14 – Project Risk Management42:55Preview
Lesson 15 – Project Procurement Management33:55
Lesson 16 – Project Stakeholder Management23:47
Lesson 17 – Appendix PMP List of Knowledge and Skills