As a businessman, everybody thinks in terms of gain and loss. Imagine a situation where you are going to purchase an asset. How do you know if the advent is going to reap you dividends over the years to come, or whether it is going to be a setback to your entire business?
These are questions that every businessman asks themselves every once in a while.
The purchase price of an asset combined with the cost of operating that asset throughout its lifespan. This is the Total Cost of Ownership. Everyone in the upper levels of a company’s hierarchy, people who invest long term on capital projects, they all need to have a prior understanding of this.
Who Can Enroll:
Entrepreneurs and Individuals who want to make informed decisions of potential purchases, Chief Medical Information Officers, Senior Directors of Clinical Informatics can enroll for this course.
- How to find ways to successfully lead an organization.
- How to properly use common project management and strategic planning tools.
- Apply the best known practices in interdisciplinary functions, and in successfully managing change.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Methods to lead change – A well-known 8 step process employed by major companies for leading successful change is taught to students in this module. How to be good at teamwork, accepting different roles of leadership and governance.
- Effective management of Projects – The core basics of work breakdown structure using Gant Charts and process maps.
- Strategic Planning – Strategic planning and its importance in various sectors of businesses.
- Managing Change – An in depth analysis of the PDSA cycle (Plan, Do, Study, Act)