People, working together, can create outcomes better than individual accomplishments. Using groups to generate decisions, makes sense. Decisions made by the group, most of the time, get implemented first.
But, as everyone is aware, it is rarely a cakewalk when problems arise within the group. This hinders the potential, the group has to accomplish something significant.
This, along with many such obstacles to overall productivity, will be analysed and sorted through this course. With approaches that make the best use of groups, instruction is given on training groups for more effective performance. The best business practices are taught, for making better decisions and accomplishing tasks. A strong emphasis is also placed on the role of group leader, who monitors the group and motivates them to expand their limits.
Who Can Enroll:
- Candidates looking to develop their problem solving and decision making skills.
- Professionals wanting to understand the people side of the organization.
- Aspiring leaders and managers.
- Participants with an ambition to understand the human factor of the organizational dynamics.
- Improving group performance. Effective decision making.
- Review the working ways of workers.
- Improving communication, information sharing.
- Setting effective group goals.
- Challenges of diversity.
- Benefits of group performance and decision making.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Motivating Groups to Perform Better by Appealing to Self-Interest
- Cognitive Approaches: Improving Communication and Information Sharing
- Setting Appropriate Goals
- Group Member Diversity: Costs and Benefits