Persuading someone to do something can have either of two outcomes. The person will either do it begrudgingly, or he would do so in earnest. The art of Persuasion was something that the Greeks knew of more than 2500 years ago. A knowledge that not many take due note of, but is very important all the same.
Strategic persuasion is an art form. Not many can make business deals without the use of this. There is always a give and take. And to make all parties satisfied in one, is the primary objective. And for a business transaction to be profitable, one has to be good at Strategic Persuasion.
Who Can Enroll:
People who are interested in Human behavior. To properly communicate with others, with the intent of getting what both parties want.
- You successfully learn how to show others your perspective on things.
- Persuading others in a manner that creates a win-win situation for both.
- Techniques of persuasion taking into account psychological, social and human triggers.
- How to choose the right words to get your point across.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- The four styles of influencing others.
- Techniques of effective persuasion.
- How to craft a successful Win-Win situation.
- Techniques for successful persuasion.