The success of an organization largely depends on the ability of the processes to achieve greater productivity and efficiency, avoiding bottlenecks. Way back in the 1940s, it was Industrial engineer Taiichi Ohno who developed this simple planning technique called “Kanban”, to manage the work optimally at the various stages of production.
The inefficient and defective productivity at Toyota can be told as the reasons for development of a system called Kanban. Toyota was able to control its production system effectively and see an increased productivity, with reduced costs and down time. A Kanban system succeeds in controlling the overstocking of inventory and avoiding disruption of the manufacturing processes. Kanban has emerged as a time-tested system for ensuring an efficient production system, not only for manufacturing unit, but also for almost any business function.
Who Can Enrol:
- Lean managers.
- Production managers.
- Support and maintenance teams.
- Sales team and any person who wants a quick refresher in Kanban.
Participants get an Overview of Kanban- Use of Kanban, origin of Kanban, Kanban board, Pull system, Work in progress Limits.
Guidance is given by our expert faculty based on experience and research of the industry.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Professionally planned, prepared, and presented.
- Guidelines and Support material is provided to all participants.
- Support from subject matter experts.
- Industry related project support.
Why Choose Chools:
Learn the basics of Kanban – Origin, methods, principles, 6 core practices, WIP Limits, Kanban tools, and uses of Kanban in various fields.