Lean Six Sigma is a methodology designed for elimination of problems, removal of wastages and inefficiency targeted to betterment of working environment and provide best response to customer’s needs.
Lean Six Sigma is a data driven and factual concept which helps an individual and an organization to meet its goals. It helps to resolve customer issues more easily and thus gain more satisfaction from them.
We at Chools provide online course on Lean Six Sigma with crisp and informative lessons. Once you progress through the course there will be online quiz to test your knowledge and understanding so that you learn as well as test moving forward.
Who Can Enroll:
Just like martial arts Lean Six Sigma Certifications also follows a system of Belt. Every Lean Six Sigma certifications cater to different level of professionals. The levels are
- Green Belt : The green belt certificate holders are mainly involved in improving the quality of the project. They are the main reviewers to the data and suggestions sent by lower tier belt holders. Green belts are known as the driving forces of a business.
- Black belt : Black belt holders are the persons who has a good understanding of the Six Sigma principles and apply those to business models. They demonstrate leadership and have a well understanding of DMAIC .
- Master Black belt : Master black belt professionals are the top level of the pyramid and also the subject matter expert. For mastering Black Belt an individual must have an experience of 5 years with Black Belt.
- Individual completing the Lean Six Sigma will have competency on quality control of the business and will also have potential to move the organization forward to meet its goals.
- LSS students work in an array of industries and hold a broad range of positions.
- They boost their skills, raise the success rates of their project.
- improve their organization’s processes and execution; benefit clients, and furthermore encourage their own vocation portability
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost cover training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Introduction and overview to Lean Six Sigma
- Organizational goals, Lean concepts, and principles, VSM, DFSS, FMEA (Design and Process)
- Voice of Customer and Project management (Project selection, identification, planning tools, documentation, risk analysis and closure), Team dynamics, roles and responsibilities and tools.
- Measure phase – Process analysis, basic concepts of probability and statistics, Data- Types, sampling, and collection of data.
- Analyze phase – Exploratory data analysis, multi-vary studies, Correlation regression, means variance, proportions, MINITAB data analysis.