RCM is a process designed to ensure maintenance tasks are performed at their peak, with equal emphasis on efficiency, cost-effectiveness, reliability and safety measures. Maintenance tasks are classified for convenience into preventive and predictive. They can even be extended to non-destructive inspections for monitoring flaws. RCM is a critical component of the asset integrity management program. It is one that documents the entire process throughout the system, along with covering equipment and component life-cycle for every asset in the facility. The outcome of implementing RCM are centred on improving reliability and safety of equipment, through maintenance and inspection tasks.
The training programme, delivered by our expert practitioner, provides you with in-depth conceptual clarity along with successful solutions for application and practice. Your training sessions will be based on the latest refined RCM methodology. They will form a very effective tool for successful maintenance strategy development. Joining the course will get you the most needed practical training on RCM which will transform you into an expert in RCM analysis.
Who Can Enroll:
- Project Engineers
- Reliability Engineers
- Maintenance Engineers
- Maintenance Managers
- Operations Managers
- Engineering Technicians
- Proper performance regarding maintenance and inspection tasks.
- Achievement of regulatory compliance. With safety and environmental responsibility.
- Clear definition of true performance objectives of each planet.
- Identification of the hazards associated with performance objectives.
- Identifying risks associated with hazards.
- Mitigating intolerable risks with effective ways.
- Validation. And implementation of the mitigation tasks.
Documentation of the entire process facilitating continuous assessment of performance.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Identify System Functions
- Identify Failure Modes
- Identify Failure Causes
- Identify Effects of Failure
- Identify Consequences of Failure
- Determine Preventative Tasks
- Identify Alternatives