Lean Six Sigma project. The Sponsor is the first advocate of the Project idea;
The primary role is to support the LSS project leader in planning and executing the project, ensure technical, financial, and human resources required for the project are available, and follow up on the milestones and gates of each of the project phases.
The training will go through interesting modules that will help build the capability, knowledge, and skill of potential project sponsors in Lean Six Sigma, leadership and the roles of a project sponsor and how to execute them effectively.
Who Can Enroll:
- Leaders and managers who intend to advance in Lean Six Sigma and sponsor projects and executives who are keen to explore choices to enhance productivity and performance of their company’s processes.
- Provided Onsite or Online
- Minimum class size (10); Maximum (30)
- No Exam; No required Project
- Project Charter Development required
- Training certificate for course completion
- Company Logo added to Sponsor Presentation (Optional)
- Electronic Curriculum included in price, Printed binders available for extra fee.
- Know the origin and aims of Lean Six Sigma
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within a Lean Six Sigma Team
- Understand the project identification, selection, and prioritization process.
- Understand how Lean and Six Sigma synergistically come together, building a transformation methodology.
- Those who want to become experts in project management typically earn Project through the Project Management Institute.
- Certification can help elevate an employee’s standing within an organization and make them more attractive job candidates for leadership positions.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Module1: Lean Six Sigma Overview & Methods
- Module2: LSS Positioning Roles
- Module3: Six Sigma Define Phase
- Module4: Six Sigma Project Deployment
- Module5: Variability Introduction