Procurement Professional means the Department’s Office of Procurement Services .Here staff member allocated to answerable for dealing with the Procurement process, similar to market research, development of requirements and specifications, determination of the Procurement strategy and management of the Procurement solicitation, evaluations and awards etc.
The Procurement Professional is accused of adhering to the most elevated moral guidelines and ensuring that Procurements are executed in a reasonable and impartial manner, predictable with appropriate laws, rules and guidelines.
- This course help professionals and students understand the process how to perform better,
- This course target on convey a encyclopedic understanding of the management and practical aspects involved in procurement.
Who Can Enroll:
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
- Engineers and senior Managers who assist Procurement Managers in Operations
- Engineering and Management Students who looking their Career Opportunity
After completing the course you can learn:
- Economic situations of market
- Condition of Supply chain.
- process for Supplier Selection
- Strategies for Supplier Evaluation
- Work bundles and work breakdown
- Asset breakdown and asset schedule
- Fundamentals of Change Management
- Comprehend the term contract
- Effect of Project enviroment and Organization type.
- Different purchase archives
- Standard terms in acquirement contracts
- Constraint of Liability – Delivery terms; Incoterms.
- Getting ready for acquirement and archives
- EVM – Earned Value Management
- Essentials of risk and business progression
- Deliberate methodology overseeing hazards
- Essentials of Claims and Dispute Resolution
- closing and Termination of Procurement
- 7Rs of Procurement
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost cover training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Introduction to supply Chain management -Goal, Procurement, Planning & Implementation, Manufacturing Global Logistics and Transportation.
- Introduction & analysis of Ariba: Step by Step demonstration of E-Sourcing using Ariba tool.
How to Monitor a Sourcing Event on Ariba – Module 1 & 2, How to use Alternative Bidding on Ariba Module 1 &2. Practical Demonstration of how to do Reverse Auctions using Ariba. Definition of Approvals and Prototyping on Ariba.
P2P demonstration on Ariba
- Knowledge on how to optimize back end operations , How to reduce cost in Indirect Procurement such as HR services, Legal services, IT hardware and software services, Contract Manufacturing Services, Chemicals and Packaging, Market Segmentation, efficiency of a company’s supply chain, forecast price of products/commodities/items.
- Introduction E-Procurement solution , Deep Dive on Market Quantitative and Qualitative Research, Guest Lecture on Primary Research
Secondary Research, Primary Vs Secondary Research
- Types of Analysis like Financial Risk Analysis, Magic Quadrant Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Pestle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force Analysis, Value Chain Analysis, Financial Risk Analysis
- Top 5 Procurement Predictions, Supply Chain Trends, Market Research Trends.
Brief Introduction of Procure to Pay (P2P), Source to Pay (S2P), 3 PL & 4 PL
- 10 Common 3 PL mistakes
- Definition of types of forecasting Demand Forecasting
Price Forecasting – CAGR & Linear Regression
Price Forecasting – Multiple Regression
Price Forecasting – Weighted average regression and Time series Analysis