The success of a manufacturing process depends on how well the organization manages and utilizes the time, resources, and other facilities. Though it is nearly impossible to achieve 100% efficiency, it is possible to make the manufacturing time truly productive.
To elaborate a bit more, a manufacturing unit could work to produce only quality goods at an optimum speed and ensuring this is done without interruption, then the OEE would be 100%. Many manufacturing units are still working at under 60% productivity, thus paving the way for huge amount of waste. Such organizations have huge opportunities to improve and make their operations more efficient by implementing this Lean tool-OEE.
Who Can Enroll:
- Maintenance support engineers/managers/supervisors.
- Any organization that is in the beginning or intermediary stages of implementing Lean.
- How to effectively reduce the down time.
- How to effectively decrease occurrences of breakdowns.
- How to Increase the rate of performance.
- How to avoid reworks and rejections.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Discussion with participants regarding company’s requirements.
- Providing practical challenges, brainstorming, and examples to participants.
- Interactive session with trainers who would make sure participants make use of the techniques in their present situation.