Organization Capability extends strategic planning and development process. Defined, organization capabilities comprise collective skills, expertise and alignment of the workforce of your organization. They are critical and intangible assets. Their duplication is difficult. We ignore their planning.
Competent business leaders enjoy strategizing. But cannot identify the required organization capabilities for effective execution of the designed strategies.
Organization capabilities are a rough reflection of culture, leadership, training and performance of a company. Effective organization capability ensures efficient performance, even in volatile circumstances.
Through this course, our specialist instructor takes you through the statistical methods and quantitative data to understand the fundamental concepts and their application for predicted outcomes. Learn intricate practices for consistent performance beyond your competitors. Have firm assurance on your career growth, and your organization’s development.
In McKinsey’s 2010 survey, 60% of C-Suite executives placed Organization Capabilities as one of the most prioritised aspects, and had solid plans for their implementation.
Who Can Enroll:
- Professionals responsible for leadership roles.
- Candidates with organizational job positions.
- Leaders, managers and business owners.
- Maintenance of advantage against close competitors.
- Continued growth ensure by good customer relationships.
- Improved flexibility of your organization to adapt, and respond to changes.
- Knowledge and skills of your workforce effectively used for achieving business goals.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Financial Capability
- Marketing Capability
- Operational Capability
- General Management Capability