To achieve operational excellence. The first key is to create a set of key performance indicators, related to the whole value chain. Measure them, and communicate those regularly to predict the effective improvement plans. The course suggests a set of Key performance indicators related to manufacturing and supply chain for a fast-moving consumer goods entity. The stages for which those KPIs are leveraged within the teams are also taught. The M&W system is a robust one that enables the organization to execute the 5C Model and will enable participants to lead their teams to deliver operational excellence.
Who Can Enroll:
- Manufacturing managers
- Supply chain managers
- Process improvement resources, lean six sigma resources, and resources, and resources.
- Material and templates included in course cost.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
- Understand the importance of measuring, evaluating and communicating performance.
- Understand the four stages of M&W.
- Understand the KPI’s and the calculations related to Manufacturing and warehousing and the processes embedded within including environmental sustainability.
- Create measure maps and apply them to the business.
- Develop scorecards and daily management systems.
- Develop action plans to improve KPI’s.
- Understand and apply visualization.
- Understand the 5C model. (Collect -Calculate-Create -Compass -Communicate)
Why Choose Chools?
- Top 100,000 Ebooks.
- 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
- 1 million excel templates.
- 60,000 business documents.
- 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
- 40,000 audio podcast.
- 550 audio library books.
- 50,000 video libraries.
- 1500 training courses.
- 6 million Journals and articles.
- 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
- Leadership assessments.
- Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- M&W overview
- Stage 0- Measure maps creation
- Stage 1A- measuring set KPIs
- Manufacturing KPIs
- Supply Chain KPIs
- Health and Safety KPIs
- Environmental sustainability KPIs
- Stage 1B- Improving results and action plan creation.
- Stage 2- communication and visualization
- Integrating M&W with the 5C Model.