A study by the Stanford Research Institute International and the Carnegie Mellon Foundation, has shown that 75% of people who hold long term jobs, have a solid grip on soft skills.
In fact, they know how to enhance productivity through several habits they grab along the way, a process not unlike to refining crude oil. Here, we fast track the process, by teaching how from the get go itself.
Who Can Enroll:
A course designed for new supervisors and managers, this course aims at teaching efficient management skills to them. Soft skills that are necessary to enhance the company’s overall productivity.
✔ You successfully learn how to help your employees’ transition and change, depending on the requirements.
✔ You learn how to improve communication with people working under you. And your workplace relationships improve drastically.
✔ You learn how to delegate duties among your workforce, in a manner that exponentially increases productivity. When to delegate, what to delegate, and to whom.
✔ How to deliver feedback without hurting egos. You see when the “e” goes from “ego”, you simply “go” full steam ahead. And this is a takeaway from this course that will take you, and your organization, a long way ahead.
✔ Motivating and engaging employees by leading by example. People always follow a leader, they are averse to being bossed around. We teach you how to be a leader, whilst still being their boss.
✔ Clear and distinct individual goals for your workforce, and the autonomy to bring in their best to everything they do.
✔ Coaching your employees, every single step of the way. Giving them proper feedback, building a rapport with them, making them feel at home at their workplace. At the end of the day, the work is done, and everyone leaves happy.
✔ Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
✔ Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
✔ Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
✔ Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
✔ Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
✔ Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
✔ Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Learning how to be an effective communicator – A study conducted by the Clear Company cites 86% of workplace failures happen due to a lack of effective communication between people. Less communication, means less scope for good collaboration, and a total loss in productivity
- How to effectively resolve conflicts – Managing conflict is those times of the day, (sometimes several times a day) when we have to find common ground between different individuals, with differing perspectives. This course specializes in teaching you effective conflict resolution
- How to build a team – Teaching effective interpersonal skills that helps you in building a team, and in making sure that team sticks together
- Effectively managing time and resources – Based on the priorities, and effectively managing the resources according to the given timeframe