This Brown Belt course designed and conducted by CHOOLS Group entails more requirements and details than a Green Belt course but less than a Black belt.
The course aims to develop key stakeholders to lead and execute LSS projects through providing an in-depth knowledge of lean six sigma tools, lean management principles and the DMAIC phases; going through real life business cases.
The course guarantees equipping the enrolled candidates to attain their GB certification from first attempt and enables them to deliver quantifiable business results.
Who Can Enroll:
- Course is designed for Executive,
- The subject matter experts across the organization that are accountable for delivering productivity, process excellence and continuous improvement in the day-to-day processes.
- Provided Onsite, Classrooms or Online.
- 50 Question open book exam; Brown Belt Project Charter needed for certification of project.
- Training certificate for course completion.
- Brown Belt Certification for Exam and Project completion
- Company Customized courses available
- Learn the Lean Six Sigma tools and methods applied during a Brown Belt Project.
- Hands-on simulations, exercises, and practice workshops of tools and methods used across the DMAIC methodology.
- Use of Sigma XL statistical software (optional) or Microsoft
- After completing the course Part-time Brown Belt, certified position with training, project, & passed exam.
- You became a Black Belt team member or lead a Brown Belt Project within the organization.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Module1: Six Sigma overview
Module 2: Define phase: tools and methods
Module 3: Measure phase: introduction and tools
Module 4: Analyse phase: introduction and tools
Module 5: Improve phase: introduction and tools
Module 6: Improve phase: introduction and tool.