By making a mistake is how people learn how to not make the same mistake again. Simple as it may seem, not everyone is afforded the opportunity to learn in such a manner. For a company that is still young, some mistakes could be detrimental to an extent that they derail the future of the entire organization.
The same can be said about major corporations. Muda, the 8 core wastes that bring in no value for the customer, nor for the company for that matter. They have to be identified at the onset, and removed. Seven of these are process oriented, while the eighth one is entirely based on how you use, or not use the manpower available at your disposal.
For those who are new to the concept of Loss/Waste Analysis. This is the course for you.
Who Can Enroll:
Factory managers, supply chain professionals, factory floor supervisors, vice presidents and CEO’s of companies based in the manufacturing sector can enroll.
- Stabilized production schedules.
- Zero overproduction.
- Proper Communication with the consumer.
- Removal of Human Error.
- Optimized workplace design.
- Creating effective process maps to optimize workflow.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools
- Top 100,000 E-books.
- 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
- 1 million excel templates.
- 60,000 business documents.
- 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
- 40,000 audio podcast.
- 550 audio library books.
- 50,000 video libraries.
- 1500 training courses.
- 6 million Journals and articles.
- 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
- Leadership assessments.
- Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Course Outline :
- Sources of Waste.
- Cost of Quality.
- Prevention Costs.
- Appraisal Costs.
- Failure Costs.