With the market pressure to produce more and better with less. Applying Lean and eliminating the waste and the error is inevitable. This course exposes participants to the LEAN SIX SIGMA concepts, principles and strategies. They apply the concepts to supply chain processes. The course displays various case studies taken from leading organizations. Post out-looking the theoretical part of the course, it could be extended to hold a Kaizen event. Trained concepts will be applied to the supply chain processes. Studying/ mapping the SC processes. Identifying waste. Areas of opportunities for applying LSS projects will be explored.
Who Can Enroll:
- Executives, managers or ambitious employees.
- Leaders that would like to expand their knowledge in lean six sigma or supply chain operations.
- Professionals accountable and keen to generate productivity through applying LSS.
- 5 days Course.
- Material included in the courses cost.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exams.
- Certification will be granted by CHOOLS Master Black Belts.
- Course extension: 3 Days hands on Supply Chain Kaizen event.
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
- Deep Knowledge of advanced Lean concepts and principles and how to apply them.
- Apply the DMAIC phases to business cases.
- Identify wastes and opportunities to eliminate wastes with the application on various business cases.
- Knowledge of main supply chain processes – ( Sourcing- Warehousing-Logistics & distribution & procurement) and its integration within LSS.
- Knowledge of various problem solving and decision making tools.
- Develop advanced presentation, leadership and communication skills.
- Identify and predict potential Lean and productivity projects.
Why Choose Chools?
- Top 100,000 Ebooks.
- 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
- 1 million excel templates.
- 60,000 business documents.
- 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
- 40,000 audio podcast.
- 550 audio library books.
- 50,000 video libraries.
- 1500 training courses.
- 6 million Journals and articles.
- 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
- Leadership assessments.
- Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Lean Thinking and introduction to Lean Six sigma
- The DMAIC approach
- SIPOC and Value stream mapping
- Data collection and analysis tools.
- problem solving tools
- Decision Making and opportunities evaluation.
- Project charter formulation and Project planning
- Solution Piloting and persuasion skills.
- Leading teams for change.
- LSS integration with Supply chain processes