Market demands streamlined processes for best products at the lowest cost possible. Applying Lean and eliminating the waste and the error is inevitable. This course exposes participants to the LEAN SIX SIGMA concepts, principles and strategies, and their application in manufacturing, to achieve excellence. Various case studies are displayed taken from leading organizations in applying LSS. Post out-looking the theoretical aspect of the course, it could be extended to hold a Kaizen event for applying the trained concepts to the manufacturing operations. Within your organization and beyond. Through studying/ mapping the processes, identifying waste. The areas of opportunities for applying LSS projects are explored.
Who Can Enroll:
- Executives, managers or ambitious employees.
- Professionals wanting to expand their knowledge in Lean six sigma.
- Manufacturing practitioners accountable and keen to generate productivity through applying LSS.
- Material included in the courses cost.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exams.
- Certification will be granted by CHOOLS Master Black Belts.
- Course extension: 3 Days hands on manufacturing Kaizen event.
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
- Deep Knowledge of advanced Lean concepts and principles and how to apply them.
- Apply the DMAIC phases to business cases.
- Identify wastes and opportunities to eliminate wastes with the application on various business cases.
- Knowledge of main Manufacturing processes (Quality, Processing & Maintenance) and their integration within LSS.
- Knowledge of various problem solving and decision making tools.
- Develop advanced presentation, leadership and communication skills.
- Identify and predict potential Lean and productivity projects.
Why Choose Chools?
- Top 100,000 E books.
- 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
- 1 million excel templates.
- 60,000 business documents.
- 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
- 40,000 audio podcast.
- 550 audio library books.
- 50,000 video libraries.
- 1500 training courses.
- 6 million Journals and articles.
- 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
- Leadership assessments.
- Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Lean Thinking and introduction to Lean Six sigma
- The DMAIC approach
- SIPOC and Value stream mapping
- Data collection and analysis tools.
- problem solving tools
- Decision Making and opportunities evaluation.
- Project charter formulation and Project planning
- Solution Piloting and persuasion skills.
- Leading teams for change.
- LSS integration with manufacturing.