With the market pressure to produce more, and better, with less. Applying Lean is inevitable. This course provides a radical overview to Lean. It introduces vital concepts and applications in all operating environments. In addition, it exposes the participants to lean concepts. The course equips them to lead Kaizen projects, Kaizen events, eliminate non added value activities and waste. It optimizes the processes to generate productivity. It implements the DMAIC phases and lean tools.
Who Can Enroll:
- Appropriate for practitioners employed in manufacturing and services.
- Professionals that are accountable and keen to generate productivity.
- Candidates looking forward to apply lean concepts and lead Kaizen events or projects.
- Material and Kaizen templates included in course cost.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam and lead a kaizen event in the workplace with submitting a report.
- Certification will be granted by CHOOLS Lean Master.
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
- Understand Lean concepts and principles and how to apply them.
- Apply the DMAIC phases.
- Understand the 8 wastes and identify opportunities to eliminate wastes.
- Create Value stream maps and SIPOCs to identify activities to be reduced and eliminated and optimized.
- Lead Kaizen events and Projects.
Why Choose Chools?
- Top 100,000 Ebooks.
- 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
- 1 million excel templates.
- 60,000 business documents.
- 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
- 40,000 audio podcast.
- 550 audio library books.
- 50,000 video libraries.
- 1500 training courses.
- 6 million Journals and articles.
- 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
- Leadership assessments.
- Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Introduction to Lean
- Project Charter creation
- DMAIC philosophy
- How to lead a Kaizen team.
- Simulation and Value stream Mapping
- Analysis Tools
- Time Trap analysis and Process balancing
- Problem solving tools
- Pull system and Kanban
- Solution development
- Mistake Proofing
- Visual controls and standardization
- Gemba Walks
- Piloting the solution.