Kaizen, meaning “Continuous Improvement”, is a proven approach to reduce unnecessary waste and to increase operational efficiency of an organization.
Lean Kaizen has been a very effective tool in improving the cycle time, reducing the customer response time and in bringing down the magnitude of waste in any organization by saving on costs and valuable resources.
If an organization is looking for the best and effective way of Lean Transformation, then Lean Kaizen event will provide the necessary momentum, learning and engagement that has to be established within the organization for achieving the same.
Who Can Enroll:
- Kaizen and Lean Practitioners, Value Stream Managers Lean Executives/steering members
- Anyone interested in improving operational efficiency of their organization.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
- How to effectively plan a Kaizen event in its proper sequence
- How to make sure that Kaizen events are driven by key points such as Value-stream plans and strategy deployment.
- A thorough understanding of the framework and fundamentals of Kaizen
- Understanding of the role of a Lean Professional
- Learning the smooth transition from system-driven Kaizen to principle-driven Kaizen practices.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Introduction to Lean and Kaizen
- Introduction to Change Management and Kaizen Teams
- Brainstorming Techniques in Kaizen Events
- Lean Kaizen in the 21st Century – Problem-Solving and Improvement Tools
- How to Perform a Kaizen Event
- Batch Size Reduction Exercise
- Kaizen Class Event Exercise
- Introduce Kaizen Event Examples to Apply in the Workplace
- 5S-Workplace Organization and Standardization
- Cell Design
- Quick Changeover
- Standard Work in Customer Service
- Value Stream Mapping
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Cost-Benefit Analysis for Kaizen Projects.