Interest-based negotiation. A problem-solving approach that emphasizes needs, desires, concerns and fears, rather than on positions. It aims to address what is beneath the position.
This approach often ends with win-win outcomes. Each individual gets his desires met and concerns addressed.
This course helps you get new paradigms on negotiation. And their different aspects to get the work done, to reward for the work, or to make use of scarce resources.
Get up-skilled to be a more effective negotiator. Discover your unique negotiation style. Explore strategic choices. Acquire frameworks. Identify biases. Create more value and maximize the benefits for your organization.
Who Can Enroll:
- Excellent fit for early and mid-career executives.
- Mid-level professionals interested in enhancing their ability to negotiate.
- Leaders from wide range of industries and organizations.
- Entrepreneurs and Consultants.
- Legal, Sales and Marketing professionals.
- Essential strategies to negotiate with influence.
- Explore your unique negotiation style.
- Identifying the hidden psychological biases and their outcomes.
- Culture differences that influence the negotiation.
- Strategic choices to create win-win situations.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Module 1: Introduction to Negotiation Analysis – Finding the Zone of Possible Agreement
Module 2: Advanced Negotiation Analysis – Creating Value
Module 3: Managing the Negotiation Process – Bargaining Tactics, Style, and Emotion
Module 4: Negotiation Mastery – Forging Agreement within Groups and Organizations