The art, ability and appeal of design have evolved into becoming a niche discipline of its own. No longer bounded by singular, specific domain. It increasingly is the most relied approach for solving complex, non-linear problems. Design, in present times, can be perceived as a capability enhancing skill. It equips learners with the ability to deal with uncertainty and unexpected failure.
The course demonstrates, using design, to provide a strategic and innovative advantage, you may have in your professional environment. Using theoretical concepts, examining industry case studies, the design is investigated as a learning and thinking concept.
With course conducted by the leading specialist in design. With the provided set of practices and tools, you will learn to translate problems into opportunities and make innovation through design.
Who Can Enroll:
- Candidates curious about learning design and translating processes into innovative opportunities.
- Professionals interested in learning the design thinking tools to enhance their work efficiency and workforce management.
- Building prototypes. Making tangible representations. Testing potential solutions.
- Improve ideas. Develop insights.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of design.
- Importance of the role design plays in the innovation landscape.
- Applying practical tools and techniques to challenging situations in professional context.
- Translation of problems into opportunities and solutions.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Introducing design
- Design thinking
- Design making
- Design breaking
- Repeating design