“Six Sigma is a Quality Management affirmation, which has worldwide recognition over the inductees.
This Green Belt course designed and conducted by CHOOLS Group aims to develop key stakeholders to lead and execute LSS projects through providing you
- In depth knowledge of lean six sigma tools.
- Lean management principles and the DMAIC phases; going through real life business cases.
- The course guarantees equipping the enrolled candidates to attain their GB certification from first attempt and enables them to deliver quantifiable business results.
Who Can Enroll:
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is increasing well known for assembling as well as different businesses including IT. This affirmation is generally important for:
- Quality Managers
- Undertaking PMO – Assurance group
- Quality related functions in Organization
- Experts in Project jobs.
- Provided Onsite, Classrooms or Online.
- 50 Question open book exam; GB Project Charter needed for certification of project.
- Training certificate for course completion.
- Green Belt Certification for Exam and Project completion (Examination price not included)
- Company Customized courses available (Submit RFQ): Customization of curriculum to business,
- Recommended Coaching by Certified BB/MBB: LSSGB (2 days/20 hrs; ~1.5 hrs for 16 weeks), Onsite or Online (Skype/WebEx/other)
- Learn the Lean Six Sigma tools and methods applied during a Green Belt Project.
- Hands-on simulations, exercises, and practice workshops of tools and methods used across the DMAIC methodology.
- Use of Sigma XL statistical software (optional) or Microsoft
- On finishing of Six Sigma Green Belt affirmation, you ought to have the option to: Participate in progress activities in your association.
- Make framework to Identify an open door for development
- Make theory for testing and dissect telephone
- Utilize Mini tab for information investigation
- Measurable method for information driven examination
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Module 1: Define phase: tools and methods
- Module 2: Measure phase: introduction and tools
- Module 3: Analyze phase: introduction and toolsa
- Module 4: Improve phase: introduction and tools
- Module 5: Control phase: introduction and tools
Green Belt Certification
A necessity in today’s fast paced corporate world. The Green Belt Certification is the first step towards being a certified Lean Six Sigma Professional.
Green Belt And Black Belt Certification
A combo of both the basics of Lean Six Sigma and its advanced levels, the Green Belt and Black Belt certification is tailor-made for the seasoned professional, to make for long standing efficacy in their organizations.