A plan of action is a plan for the effective activity of a business. Recognizing revenue sources, client base, products, and details of financing. The two-principle part in an average plan of action are evaluating and costs. This course referring to the Business model age book by Osterwalder and Pigneur, shows customary and front-line models and their elements. It shows inventive methods to from your plan of action, how to arrange your model with a serious scene and how to recover your association plan of action.
This Course is a ‘Hands on’ course that permits dynamic connection and direct utilization of what is found out with high commitment.
Who Can Enroll:
- Course appropriate for visionaries,
- Game changers,
- Executives striving to design
- Regenerate tomorrow’s Business Model.
- Material included in course fees.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exams.
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
- Understand the definition of a business model and the 9 building blocks forming a business model.
- Understanding the Business Model Design Process.
- Design a business Model on a customer insight basis.
- Strategizing based on the business model
- Evaluating your business Model.
- Linking your business model to Blue ocean Strategy Apply the basic concepts, tools and frameworks of blue ocean strategy
- Recognize the knowledge of value innovation practices and methodologies of blue ocean strategy
- Relate to how blue ocean strategy is ‘put into action’
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
– Definition of a Business Model.
– The 9 building blocks
– The business Model Canvas.
– Unbundling Business Model
– The Long Tail
– Multi-Sided Platforms
– FREE as a Business Model
– Open Business Models
– Customer Insights
– Visual Thinking
– Business Model Environment
– Evaluating Business Models
– Business Model Perspective on Blue Ocean Strategy
– Managing Multiple Business Models
– Business Model Design Process