The overall aim of this course is to furnish members with capabilities needed to plan, examine, and assess attainability considers. The course includes building an achievability study budgetary model, utilizing involved preparing on Microsoft Excel. The course additionally targets empowering members to assess administration and modern ventures utilizing distinctive capital planning methods, just as examining the related monetary boundaries.
The course utilizes a blend of intelligent methods, for example, brief introductions by the advisor and the members, bunch activities and contextual analyses. The course likewise incorporates building an achievability study model utilizing Microsoft Excel programming.
Who Can Enroll:
- Project sponsors,
- Senior management,
- Functional managers,
- Project managers
- Individuals involved in preparing, writing and analyzing feasibility studies.
- Define feasibility study and compare it to business plan
- Identify the crucial elements in the feasibility study
- Build the feasibility study financial model using Microsoft Excel
- Apply different investment appraisal methods and analyze financial parameters
- Analyze the feasibility study and find its merits and shortcomings
- Course worth 30PDUs
- This course involves practical and hands-on training on a feasibility study financial model using Microsoft Excel. Laptops should be available.
- The following will be distributed during the course:
Feasibility study financial model built in Excel – soft copy
Templates for feasibility study proposals – soft copy
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exams.
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Introduction and definitions
- Feasibility study definitions
- Feasibility study objectives
- Feasibility study versus business plan
- Feasibility study cycle
- Feasibility study preparation steps
- Feasibility study appraisal and analysis
- Financial analysis parameters
- Liquidity ratios
- Operating ratios
- Financial leverage ratios
- Security ratios
- Profitability ratios
- Investment appraisal analysis
- Quantity and sales Breakeven Points (BEP)
- Payback Period (PP)
- Net Present Value (NPV)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Profitability Index (PI)
- Financial analysis parameters
- Feasibility study elements
- Feasibility study report elements
- Executive summary
- Feasibility study outline
- Market feasibility
- Market research and analysis
- Market research data types
- Sales projections analysis
- Technical feasibility
- Critical technical questions
- Supply feasibility
- Operational feasibility
- Financial feasibility
- Project costs
- Indirect costs
- Ongoing costs
- Feasibility study financial model using Microsoft Excel
- Building the feasibility study financial model
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
- Cost of equity using the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)
- Unlevered Free Cash Flow (UFCF)
- Terminal value of the project
- Preparing sensitivity tables
- Creating different scenario analysis
- Feasibility study evaluation and implementation
- Internal recommendations and conclusions
- Evaluating feasibility studies
- Common mistakes in using the feasibility study results
- Implementing the proposals