The key achievement factor to plan and make a vigorous imaginative cycle that would eventually accomplish high consumer loyalty and hence high benefit and association’s development would be experiencing an organized technique. This course presents the 4D cycle utilized for an upgraded designing plan measure. The course will open the members to the implanted ideas identified with the cycle and the devices utilized.
The Design Process is an intentional technique for arranging handy answers for issues.
The Design Process is rarely last, there are always different answers for an issue.
The Design Process is impacted by necessities called models and limitations.
Who Can Enroll:
- Process improvement resources,
- Lean six sigma resources,
- Project managers,
- Creative and engineering teams
- Material and templates included in course cost.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam for course only.
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
- Solve business problems using Various innovative tools.
- Understand the output and input of each process step in the flow of the design process.
- Identify customer needs and the challenges lying in the design process.
- Identify alternative solutions using problem solving tools.
- Manifest the innovative solutions using piloting and prototyping.
- Apply the 4D concepts successfully measures by specific Key performance measures.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- 4D Concept overview
- Define your ROMP:
- Customer Requirements
- Innovative Opportunity
- Process Measures
Refine teams’ ideas and prioritize –
- SWOT analysis
- Effort profit Matrix
- Brain Storming tools
- Identify challenges
Root cause analysis tools
Formulate, select, and optimize Design
Problem solving tools: 8D , FMEA, APQP
Build a working Model
Process and design simulation
Optimize, improve, transition and control
- Change management