Employees are emotionally committed to their work, and take responsibility to lead, only when they are actively engaged. Their engagement brings positive benefits of job satisfaction, co-worker interaction and improved efficiency.
Through this course, you will get a clear picture of the fundamental difference between disengaged, and engaged employee behaviour. Along with insights on the causes of demotivation and disengagement in healthy and skilled employees. You will identify the different individual personality traits.
The course, designed for professional development, draws its essence from the extensive research, done in the fields of business and organisational psychology. It is accredited by a globally recognized institution, and the certificate gained is valued throughout most organisational eco-systems.
Who Can Enroll:
- Managers wanting to create a motivated work force.
- Leaders wanting to create an engaging work environment.
- Making employee engagement more than just generating job satisfaction.
- Benefits of employee engagement for your organization.
- Inspire engagement through improving work place relationships, and showing appreciation.
- Employee engagement through building trust and transparency.
- Engagement of the work force to bring a culture change within the organization.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Get motivated to motivate others.
- How engagement affects work life balance.
- The four pillars of engagement.
- Motivating direct reports.
- What engages you?
- Communicating for engagement.
- Supporting career development.
- Reward and recognition.
- Building trust and confidence.
- Measuring employee engagement.