Every leader holds the reins of his organization in his hands. And only one who knows how to control his steed, stands a chance of winning the race. Our course is tailor made for those who have trouble handling those reins of leadership steadfast while leading their organization through phases of vital change.
Who Can Enroll:
For everyone who wants to learn how to lead. From Managers, to Vice Presidents, to Sales Executives. The course is tailor made to the needs of your organization. The focus is on developing leadership skills, to help individuals find their inner leader.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
- How to empower teams and lead them successfully, in times of uncertainty.
- Finding strategies to form solutions for complex business problems.
- Leading diverse groups with ease.
- How to build cooperation and drive transformative change in the workplace.
- Driving innovation in the new digital era
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Business Management and Strategy
- Valuation of office and retail assets and REIT
- Valuation of Stressed Assets
- Real Estate Finance and Valuations
- Accounting Principles, financial management and forms of business
- Corporate finance, capital markets and mortgage finance
- Leadership, entrepreneurship, conduct and ethics.