The course helps you build the ability for logical reasoning, finding answers for problems in a dynamic, fast paced environment. This course allows leaders to identify available options and make suitable decisions according to them. It builds leadership skills, by allowing leaders to take group input and analyze the decision-making outcome.
Who Can Enroll:
This course is structured for mid-to-senior level managers and leaders, trying to improve his/her detailed thinking and decision-making ability while implementing new action plans.
- Strategic planning and improved decision-making.
- Profound usage of models to resolve conflicts.
- Effective problem solving.
- Identifying your personal leadership style.
- Co-decision making and delegation skills.
- Empowering and motivating team.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost cover training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates, and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared, and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Managerial decision-making.
- Cognitive aspects of decision-making.
- Identifying Underlying Concerns.
- Developing Proposals and alternatives.
- Developing a preferred solution.
- Implementing strategies.