The great leaders in history made their impeccable mark because they could uplift and strengthen their followers. Similarly, your success as a leader in your organization depends on your innate ability to identify the talents of your team, and how you can improve their contribution.
This course explores unique ways to coach the talent in your team and juggle your other professional responsibilities. You will learn the clear development strategies, to fulfil the concrete expectations placed on your team. Their sincere application is assured to end up with an incredibly high performing team.
Who Can Enroll:
- Project managers
- Managers of small to mid-sized teams
- Middle and senior managers from the different sectors like private, public, or non-profit
- Professionals with leadership roles, regardless of their titles
- Seasoned leaders aiming to get upgraded on the advancements in new-age leadership research and practices.
- Generating a sense of creativity and innovation in the team members.
- Best practices in resolving conflicts. Better problem solving ability.
- Enhancing productivity levels of the team.
- Identifying behavioural patterns.
- Improved self-control in challenging and difficult situations encountered.
- Effective collaboration leading to cumulative higher performance.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO TEAMS
MODULE 2: TEAMS AND THEIR LEADERS
MODULE 3: VISION, DIRECTION & ALIGNMENT
MODULE 4: TEAM DYNAMICS
MODULE 5: MOTIVATING AND ENGAGING PEOPLE
MODULE 6: MANAGING PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIPS
MODULE 7: LEADING TEAMS TO SOLVE PROBLEMS
MODULE 8: PERFORMANCE & CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
MODULE 9: BRINGING DIVIDED GROUPS TOGETHER
MODULE 10: ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE
MODULE 11: FOSTER YOUR TEAM FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE