Design thinking is a modern professional’s indispensable tool for innovation. It’s finding applications in diverse sectors of the corporate world and the social environment. It is a highly effective tool for personal as well as professional growth. Since design thinking is deeply embedded with the concept of growth mind-set, it can be utilized to design better outcomes for business problems.
To find the right balance between curiosity and conformity, this course delivers you the progressive steps to accomplish the organizational goals.
With experiments to learn the essential design thinking concepts. Based on solid research resources. This course delves into applying growth-mind-set to identify the hidden opportunities in individual and the growth of an organization.
- Mind-sets, techniques and vocabulary of design thinking.
- Turn abstract ideas into practical applications for maximal business growth.
- Mysterious connection between design and growth.
- Straightforward way to exploit design’s exciting potential.
- Turn design thinking concepts into everyday tools to grow business.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Growth driven design fundamentals.
- Growth driven design tool stack
- Implementing continuous improvement
- Design for growth
- Journey mapping
- Value chain analysis
- Concept development
- Assumption testing
- Rapid prototyping