Successful choices are Data subordinate. To empower chiefs or cycle proprietors to settle on right choices, solid precise Data must be given and used. This course furnishes members with the different aptitudes and toolsets identified with Data usage and cycles beginning from assortment to investigation models, and on head of it is the correct correspondence. The course will help members in creating themselves as Data topic specialists and professionals. The members will likewise figure out how to fabricate prescient models and effective picture helps to prompt better business choices.
Data SME (measuring performance (all value chain and supporting dept. included + statistical tools in details included)
Who Can Enroll:
- Performance improvement engineers,
- R&D engineers,
- Quality engineers,
- Lean six sigma resources,
- Financial analysts
- Material and templates included in course cost.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
- Gather and distinguish wellsprings of Data and isolate it into an organization appropriate for analysis
- Apply methodologies to clean and sort data for effective modeling.
- Apply the appropriate scientific models
- Make imaginative models to gather and produce information.
- Apply right statistical models and machine learning algorithms using different software e.g. Minitab, excel.
- Create visual aids for effective communication using various programs.
- Work on various projects such as optimizing pricing models, balancing various spends ( MOH , S&D , marketing, R&D) to reduce waste, Market research and new customers identification, optimize supply chain costs and key performance measures and reduce waste including quality defects.
- Apply the ASUME process (Attain-Screen-Understand-Model-Enhance )
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Attain- Screen-Understand your Data
- Check your DATA: BIG DATA – (FOR Variety -Velocity, (how quickly data is generated -Volume -Veracity Quality) – Variability)
- Analytics introduction and methodologies
- Introduction to a business case
- Model your data
- Statistical methodologies
- Linear regression
- Probabilistic classification
- Case study -continued
- Time series modeling
- Multiple & Logistics regression
- Parameter optimization
- Data visualization and communication
- Case Study homework