Discovering new ideas, and delivering them, is an indispensable skill in a digital data-driven world. The course aims to instill creativity in the participant’s thought process, treating it as an acquirable and transferable ability. Creative thinking is reignited, without relying on the traditional set of instructions.
During the course period, participants learn tools, frameworks and concepts to outpour a stream of new ideas. Implementing those ideas with skill and persistence, based on designed materials by the instructors.
They will learn practical proven tools, utilizing them for delivering ideas by employing the basic principles of business and management. Practicing the methods, they can be used to tackle challenging real-world needs.
Who Can Enroll:
- Professionals who wish to learn and practice creative thinking to innovate novel processes in their respective business environment.
- Candidates looking forward to identify the persistent business and organizational problems with creative outlook, and solve them by designing outlying solutions.
- Management of a process to generate an unending stream of creative ideas
- Leading the process of innovation.
- Implement ideas through critical phases from discovery to delivery.
- Applying creativity to a myriad range of strategic management issues.
- Solving problems with high level of innovation, creative thinking and risk taking.
- Applying proven structured method for generating and implementing ideas
- Identify unfamiliar challenges. View these challenges from a creative point of view.
- Defining and structuring real world operations management problems.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- What is Creativity?
- Zoom in, Zoom out, Zoom in
- Creativity in practice
- Reinventing yourself