Teaching others is the easiest method to learn a given skillset. With coaching comes practice, and with more practice, you yourself become better and more skillful at what you do. It’s a win-win situation for everyone concerned!
In today’s world of business, coaching is not only a means to teach and improve each other’s skillset, but also one to improve one’s own. The main reason why many of the leading business establishments have turned to such initiatives to improve the quality of their workforce. Looking from an entrepreneurial perspective also, it is a good way to go. Considering that if you teach one employee, in a manner that he can effectively teach the rest, you get more value for the money you invest.
Who Can Enroll:
Anyone, quite literally! If you are a leader in your company’s hierarchy, at any level, be it vice president, manager, supervisor, director, project manager, or team leader. Literally anyone can benefit from this program.
- How to apply and practice the four step coaching process. Initiate, Clarify, Explore and Act.
- Learn what coaching entails. And what it does not.
- Learn the act of active listening. Find the Employee’s comfort zone, and learn how to help them grow beyond it.
- Learn how to find barriers that your employees face that hinder productivity. And help them overcome it.
Find what limits your employees from new ideas. Help them overcome it
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- What is coaching and what isn’t
- What Coaching means for a business
- Triad Role Play
- Exercises in Active Listening
- How to find assumptions you might be making about your coaching