Change management is the discipline guiding the preparation, equipment and support. To individuals for successful adoption to change. Done in order to drive organizational success and outcomes.
All changes are unique. All individuals are unique. Decades of extensive research shows there are actions that can be taken to influence people for their individual transitions. Change management provides a structured approach. To support individuals in an organization. To move, from their own current states to their own future states.
Who Can Enroll:
- Change leaders
- Project managers
- IT professionals
- Project team members
- Change management practitioners
- Continuous improvement specialists
- Human resource business partners
- Organization development professionals
- Understand how effective change management improves organizational results
- Articulate the value of change management to peers and leaders with a presentation on the business case for change management
- Learn to apply the change management methodology to a real project
- Gain access to change management tools.
Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
Course cost cover training sessions, comprehensive notes set.
Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
Guidelines and Support material is provided to all participants.
Certificate of training completion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Why change management?
- The ROI of effective change management
- Seven concepts of change
- Preparing for change: assessing change readiness
- Preparing for change: building team structure and assessing sponsorship
- Managing change: creating customized communication and sponsorship plans
- Executive project plan presentations
- Managing change: creating coaching, training and resistance management plans
- Reinforcing change
- Exam and graduation